|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||September 1st, 2015|
|Written by||Jaime Paglia|
|Directed by||Jamie Travis|
This episode was dedicated to Wes Craven, the director of all four Scream films, who passed away after a long battle with brain cancer on August 26th, 2015.
Emma races to save another loved one; the killer's identity is revealed.
- Willa Fitzgerald as Emma Duval
- Bex Taylor-Klaus as Audrey Jensen
- John Karna as Noah Foster
- Amadeus Serafini as Kieran Wilcox
- Carlson Young as Brooke Maddox
- Tom Maden as Jake Fitzgerald
- Tracy Middendorf as Maggie Duval
- Jason Wiles as Clark Hudson
- Bobby Campo as Seth Branson
- Amelia Rose Blaire as Piper Shaw
- Ryan Broussard as Deputy Roberts
- Lindsay Musil as Ava Miller
To be added...
- As stated above, this episode is a homage to Wes Craven, the director and creator of Scream, who passed away from brain cancer shortly before this episode aired; Craven was 76.
- Piper Shaw is revealed to be Ghostface in this episode.
- There are several references to the films made in this episode:
- Noah uses the infamous "I'll be right back" line in this episode, only saying "I will not be right back".
- Jake saying "Landlines? What year is this, 1996?" is a reference to the same year the first Scream film was released.
- The scene where Brooke confronts Seth is very similar to a scene in Scream 4, where Kirby confronts Charlie.
- The scene where Brooke hides from Ghostface in the workshop is very similar to Tatum's iconic death in the first film. Although, Brooke hides in a meat locker while Tatum tries to escape through a doggie door.
- The running gag where the killer comes back to life makes its return in this episode.
- Although the diving team couldn't find a body at the end of this episode, executive producer Jill E. Blotevogel confirmed Piper is dead.
- At 3 kills, this episode is tied with Wanna Play a Game? for the most kills in Season 1
- Although, this episode arguably considered the one the most present day kills (Two of the kills in Wanna Play a Game? took place in a flashback.)
- This episode was rated 8.9/10 by IMDb, the highest episode rating for Season 1.